Wednesday, March 30

Reactions

Getting involve in the full time ministry is by far the most important decision I've ever made in my whole life.

These are some reactions that I had received (or might receive) from the people around me.




Some were shocked.


Some were skeptical.


Some pitied me because of my 'foolishness'.


Undeniably there were some of them who thought that I'm doing the right thing.



Regardless of what reactions I get from the people around me, I still hold on to the calling that I've received from the Lord. I am more concern of what God think of me, rather than what people would think of. So, I'm going to finish this race.


"But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry." - 2 Timothy 4:5





No comments:

Post a Comment